Step-By-Step Tutorial Listing
Thursday, February 22, 2007 by RomanDA | Discussion: DesktopX Tutorials
A series by RomanDA
These Tutorials are designed to help anyone who wants to learn DesktopX. This page will be updated as I add more Tutorials, so WATCH this to see when its updated.
- #1 - Hello World
- #2 - Folder Object
- #3 - Attack of the Clones
- #4 - Scripting 101 - (added 2/25/2007)
- #5 - Using WMI - (added 4/5/07)
- #6 - User Input / Save / Retrieve - (added 4/11/07)
- #7 - Replacing the Right-Click Menu - ADVANCED SCRIPTING!
- #8 - Tool-Tip Replacement - (4/30/2007)
- #9 - Wallpaper Changer (5/2/2007)
- #10 - Hide & Seek (5/31/2007)
- #11 - Animation (6/6/2007)
- #12 - Stepping Thru States (1/13/2009)
This current set of tutorials is complete. I hope you have enjoyed them. PLEASE post comments on the individual posts, not here, THANKS!
For this and all the Step-By-Step DX Tutorials you will need to purchase DesktopX for $14.95 from Stardock.
Other DesktopX Tutorials
Below is a list of the older tutorials I made (these are more advanced then the Step-By-Step ones above.
- #1 - Resizing an Object
- #2 - Using MouseOver to Hide/Show objects
- #3 - Let's Create a Right-Click Menu
- #4 - Let's All Fade Away
- #5 - Slip Sliding Away
- #6 - Date/Time Widget - Part #1
- #6 - Date/Time Widget - Part #2
- #7 - MS Access DB in DX
AKA David A. Roman
Reply #4 Thursday, June 21, 2007 6:01 AM
I love changing my desktop with you guys Tnat way I don't get bored. Some pictures for a technodummie like me sure would help though
Reply #5 Sunday, February 22, 2009 12:44 AM
Reply #6 Sunday, February 22, 2009 5:07 AM
Be sure to let me know when you find it too....
Reply #8 Sunday, June 28, 2009 1:02 PM
Wow...that must have been a LOT of work...Stardock should compensate people like you for things like this.
Reply #9 Thursday, September 3, 2009 3:38 PM
Reply #10 Thursday, September 3, 2009 4:14 PM
Reply #11 Saturday, September 12, 2009 11:43 PM
Reply #12 Sunday, September 13, 2009 3:51 AM
no, you can create your own
Reply #13 Saturday, April 17, 2010 8:17 PM
Please login to comment and/or vote for this skin.
Welcome Guest! Please take the time to register with us.
There are many great features available to you once you register, including:
- Richer content, access to many features that are disabled for guests like commenting on the forums and downloading skins.
- Access to a great community, with a massive database of many, many areas of interest.
- Access to contests & subscription offers like exclusive emails.
- It's simple, and FREE!
Reply #1 Friday, February 23, 2007 11:27 AM
Now all I need is a step by step graphic skills tutorial