Thursday, September 5, 2013 by Island Dog | Discussion: WinCustomize News
The WindowBlinds 8.01 update was released today which adds a variety of improvements and fixes including support for Windows 8.1. WindowBlinds gives you the ability to change the look and feel of Windows giving you the ultimate desktop customization experience.
- Adds support for the Windows 8.1 including tweaks to the jump list painting)
- Assorted start menu fixes
- PhotoInstrument, Trine 2, and Dragon Age Origin auto-excluded
- Internet Download Manager's frames should paint happily
- Misc tweaks like misaligned textures on titlebars in some skins on Windows 7
- Fixed Say the Time titlebar
- Fixed Opera 15 black bit on opening
- Fixed display fusion issue with blank taskbar
- Fixed issue with not being able to move Explorer windows on negative screen coordinate monitors on Windows 8
- Fixed issue with some skins showing a small white bar under a transparent taskbar when maximized
- Fixed no text on non perpixel skins
- Fixed no text on MDI child windows
- Fixed the reset button correctly show on UIS0 skins too on Windows 7 for titlebars
- Tweak to start menu code for alterative start menus
Current customers and Object Desktop subscribers can download the updated version from their Stardock account, or via Stardock Central.
For more information on WindowBlinds including the free trial, visit the WindowBlinds website here.